Get quality service now!
Add: Qianghua Road, Nanxun Economic Development Zone, Huzhou City, Zhejiang Province
E-mail: [email protected]
The biggest difference between the two is: general elev […]
The biggest difference between the two is: general elevators do not have a fire-fighting function, and prevent everyone from taking the elevator to escape when a fire occurs.
Because when it is affected by high temperature, or power outages, perhaps the fire burns, it will inevitably drag down the elevator riders and even take their lives.
Fire elevators generally have perfect fire protection functions:
1. It should be a dual-circuit power supply, that is, when the power supply of the elevator in the building operation is suspended, the tenth power of the fire elevator can automatically cater to it and continue to work.
2. It should have an urgent control function, that is, when a fire occurs upstairs, it can accept instructions and return to the first floor in time, instead of continuing to receive passengers, it can only be used by firefighters.
3. It should reserve an emergency escape exit on the top of the car. If the elevator door opening mechanism fails, it can also escape from here.
4. The fire elevator should be equipped with an antechamber, and the antechamber should be equipped with a fire door to make it have the function of fire and smoke prevention.
5. The load capacity of the fire elevator should not be less than 800 kg, and the plane dimension of the car should not be less than 1m×1.5m. Its function is to be able to carry large fire-fighting appliances and place life-saving stretchers.
6. The decoration materials in the fire elevator must be burnt with the wrong building materials. Waterproof methods should be adopted for the power and control wires of fire elevators, and the doorway of fire elevators should be equipped with flooding waterproof methods.
7. There should be a dedicated telephone in the fire-fighting elevator car, and a dedicated operation button on the first floor. Assuming that the functions are qualified in these aspects, if a fire occurs in the building, the fire elevator can be used for firefighting and rescue. Assuming that these conditions are not met, ordinary elevators cannot be used for firefighting and lifesaving, and it will be life-threatening to take the passenger elevator in the event of a fire.
Why can't I take a normal elevator when a fire occurs?
General elevators do not have the conditions for fire safety and cannot be used as vertical dispersive objects in case of fire. The main reasons are as follows:
1. The power supply is not guaranteed. Because in the event of a fire, it is necessary for firefighters to block all normal operating power sources and activate emergency power sources.
2, the chimney effect occurs. Because the elevator shaft loses its anti-smoke effect during elevator work, it becomes a vertical channel for pulling out smoke and fire, which not only promotes the spread of smoke and fire, but also threatens the safety of people's lives.
3. Dispersal talents are limited. In the event of a fire, the elevator can only carry more than a dozen of itself at a time, and the rest of the people have to wait, which will delay the time of dissolution.
4. Assuming that an electromechanical failure (or power failure) occurs in the passenger elevator, the scattered personnel will be trapped in the elevator car and cannot escape.
5. Managers and users should strictly control the load capacity of the elevator and not overload it.