Get quality service now!
Add: Qianghua Road, Nanxun Economic Development Zone, Huzhou City, Zhejiang Province
1. Determination of elevator type
When the building starts to plan, the purpose of the building should be clarified, because the types of elevators used in buildings with different purposes such as hotels, restaurants, office buildings, hospitals, residences or industrial and mining enterprises are often very different. It is very troublesome to change again. After the purpose of the building is determined, the passenger flow analysis is made according to its building area, floor (height), the flow of people entering and leaving, and the location of the elevator in the building, so as to determine the elevator speed (the minimum speed must meet the fire emergency landing requirements), load ( The load when the elevator car is fully loaded), the number of elevators required, the type of machine room (large machine room, small machine room, machine roomless), and the type of traction machine (traditional turbine worm and new permanent magnet synchronous).
2. Procurement time It is recommended to start the procurement after the plan is submitted for approval. After the type, speed, load capacity, number of elevators, number of stops, total travel height, etc. are determined, the architectural design department can be entrusted to design the blueprint. For the elevator civil works (mainly the elevator shaft), the design department usually uses the elevator The manufacturer provides the same type of standard civil engineering drawings, and draws elevator civil engineering drawings in combination with different structures of elevator shafts in buildings, such as brick structure, concrete structure, brick-concrete structure or steel structure. This size is considered universal and can meet the needs of general manufacturers. However, different elevator manufacturers have different hoistway design dimensions, machine room and pit requirements. If the manufacturer is determined in advance and the design is carried out according to the drawings of the selected manufacturer, the waste of space used can be reduced, and the trouble of future construction can be reduced. If the hoistway is large, the area is wasted; if the hoistway is small, some manufacturers cannot satisfy it at all, and they must produce according to non-standard, which increases a lot of cost.
Third, there are also many domestic elevator companies. The elevator is worth every penny. According to their own budget and project positioning, choose basically the same grade of unit bidding. You can also choose a large area, and finally determine which grade is based on the degree of difference. There are also dealers and agents for elevators. Their prices will be high, but the strong ones can advance the money. Usually choose the manufacturer, so that the quality is guaranteed, and the service can be found, but the payment terms are relatively harsh. The industry practice is to require prepayment, full payment or basic full payment before delivery. Elevator factories should have business licenses, elevator production licenses, construction enterprise grade qualifications of the construction department to which they belong, and installation safety approval certificates.
4. Elevator function selection and decoration function selection
Every elevator factory has an elevator function table, dozens of items, and the purchasing personnel should understand its functions. Select the function according to the project positioning. The more features, the higher the price. Especially the barrier-free elevator function, residential projects, there are no mandatory requirements in the completion acceptance, the usual practice is not to consider, for stretcher elevators, the design specifications have mandatory requirements. For public construction projects, barrier-free functions must be considered. The arrangement of elevator buttons should consider convenience and beauty, and also consider the sensitivity of Chinese and foreigners to some numbers. 13, 14, etc. are mostly replaced by letters. When bidding, elevator manufacturers are required to make quotations for various options for reference when selecting models.
5. Determination of elevator price
The entire price of the elevator project should include: the price of all equipment, transportation costs, tariffs (in the middle of the elevator), insurance premiums, installation costs, commissioning costs, and the manufacturer's commitment to the owner for pre-sale, after-sale warranty and other related expenses, but it needs to be explained here, in When the construction department of the manufacturer delivers the elevator that has been installed and accepted and qualified to the property owner, some later expenses should be borne by the owner, such as elevator registration fee, installation acceptance inspection fee, fire (equipment) inspection fee, elevator annual inspection fee, etc. . The above-mentioned related costs, both the supply and demand parties should be implemented in the contract as much as possible, and the responsibilities of both parties should be clearly defined in writing to avoid disputes. When bidding, elevator manufacturers are required to report the price of wearing parts and maintenance costs. The cost of this department involves the cost of future use and operation, and the property company is more concerned about it.
6. Delivery time
According to the progress of the civil construction of the building, the owner can ask the elevator manufacturer to specify the supply date. Now the supply period of the general manufacturer takes 2.5 to 4 months, and the elevator equipment of the general building is best when the building has been capped. , It is advisable to dismantle the outdoor tower crane before it is about to be dismantled. If the goods arrive before this time, storage and storage problems will inevitably occur, and then there will be secondary lifting, handling and other costs. Usually, the elevator factory will have a free storage period for a period of time. If it is not shipped after this time, the factory will charge an additional fee.
7. Interface division Elevator installation is closely related to the general contractor construction unit (civil construction and installation), fire protection unit, and weak current unit. The interface between them should be clearly agreed, and the handover should be done during the construction process.
A good elevator must control the following three main links (also called three stages), first of all, the product quality of the elevator equipment, which requires the elevator manufacturer to guarantee the production quality of its products; since the elevator is a special equipment, it has qualified production The production quality of certified enterprises usually does not have major problems, but there will be differences in durability and stability. The second is to pay attention to the level of installation and debugging technology. The quality of installation is very important. The installation team of each elevator factory is basically its own or long-term cooperation. There are also assessments. Generally, the elevator factory arranges a special person to be responsible for debugging. Third, after-sales service. Now the elevator is sold by a maintenance team. The elevator factory will sign a maintenance contract with the property company, which ensures the continuity of the elevator factory's work. The rationality and timeliness of maintenance management ensures the quality of the elevator. Therefore, as early as the early 1990s, the Ministry of Construction issued a hong header document, which clearly stipulated that the elevator products adopt the "manufacturer" service method, that is, the elevator manufacturer is responsible for the maintenance, installation, debugging, maintenance and other aspects of the elevator equipment produced by itself.
Elevators are special equipment, and the Technical Supervision Bureau has acceptance procedures, but they are usually responsible for safety, and they are also watching the flowers when they are accepted. Therefore, the owner and supervision unit should strictly carry out unpacking acceptance, process monitoring, concealed acceptance, functional acceptance, etc. According to the elevator acceptance standards and the functions determined in the contract, the acceptance shall be carried out item by item, one elevator for one elevator.
Aoma is able to provide industry-leading energy efficient elevators, escalators, moving, MRL lifts ect.