Get quality service now!
Add: Qianghua Road, Nanxun Economic Development Zone, Huzhou City, Zhejiang Province
An escalator is a fixed electric drive device with circular running steps that is used to tilt up or down to transport passengers.
The escalator consists of a ladder road (modified slat conveyor) and handrails (deformed belt conveyor) on both sides. Its main components include steps, traction chains and sprockets, guide rail systems, main transmission systems (including motors, deceleration devices, brakes and intermediate transmission links, etc.), drive spindles, ladder road tensioning devices, handrail systems, comb boards, and escalator frames And electrical systems. The steps move horizontally at the passenger entrance (for passengers to board the stairs), and then gradually form steps; when approaching the exit, the steps gradually disappear, and the steps move horizontally again. These movements are realized by the main and auxiliary wheels walking along different step guide rails respectively.
1. Classified by armrest decoration
1) Fully transparent type: Refers to the escalator made of transparent glass for the handrail guard. According to the shape of the glass, it can be further divided into curved glass type and flat glass type.
2) Opaque type: Refers to the escalator made of opaque metal or other materials for the handrail guard. Because the handrail bracket is fixed on the upper part of the wall guard, and the handrail moves cyclically on the rail of the handrail bracket, the stability of the opaque type is better than that of the fully transparent type. It is mainly used for escalators with large heights where people flow such as subways, stations, and docks.
3) Semi-transparent type: refers to the handrail guard siding is translucent, such as the handrail guard siding made of translucent glass.
As far as handrail decoration is concerned, the fully transparent glass wall panel has a certain strength, and its thickness should not be less than 6mm. In addition, the fully transparent glass wall panel has a better decorative effect, so the wall panel is made of automatic flat transparent glass. Escalators account for the vast majority.
2. Classified by step drive mode
1) Chain type: Refers to the escalator whose components driving the steps are chains.
2) Rack-and-pinion type: refers to the escalator whose step component is a rack.
Because the chain-driven structure is simple and the manufacturing cost is low, most escalators adopt the chain-driven structure.
3. Classified by lifting height
1) Small lifting height escalator: lifting height 3～10m;
2) Escalators with medium lifting height: lifting height 10～45m;
3) Escalator with large lifting height: lifting height 45～65m.
Zhejiang Aoma Elevator Co., Ltd. is China MR Elevators Manufacturers and custom Escalators for sale,visit our website: /
Aoma is able to provide industry-leading energy efficient elevators, escalators, moving, MRL lifts ect.