Get quality service now!
Add: Qianghua Road, Nanxun Economic Development Zone, Huzhou City, Zhejiang Province
Is it cost-effective to install a villa elevator at home?
A home elevator is an elevator installed in a private residence and only used by a single family member. It can also be installed in a building that is not used by a single family as a tool for a single family to enter its residence, but the public or other residents in the building cannot enter and use it.
It is necessary to install elevators in villas. The installation of elevators can provide convenience and improve the quality of life. The role of elevators is even more important if there are elderly or people with disabilities in the home.
Is it cost-effective to decorate a villa elevator at home? With the continuous improvement of the quality of life now, many families are considering whether to install an elevator. After all, there are elderly and children at home, and everyone is used to using elevators. However, considering the high price of villa elevators, it is cost-effective to install villa elevators at home. NS?
Villas with elevators will appear to be more upscale and can add value to the house. If you have installed elevators around your home, this is a talk. If everyone has installed elevators, but your home has not installed them, it will appear that you are not forward-looking, and even regret that you have not considered installing elevators.
Is it practical to install an elevator in your own villa?
The functions that the family villa elevator should have:
1. There are generally two ways to open the door of a villa home elevator. Automatic door and manual door. Automatic and manual doors must have an electromechanical interlock function to prevent the door from being opened when the door is opened and the elevator is not present.
2. European imported household elevators do not have elevator steel structure shafts and do not have doors. But there must be safety measures to prevent shear collisions.
3. Most villa elevators are designed with manual swing doors. The car has no door. Then a light curtain door must be installed to prevent the danger of friction, collision, and extrusion.
4. It is recommended to install an emergency telephone device in the car to prevent the alarm for help when a malfunction occurs.
5. Increase self-rescue measures and procedures when trapped. Passengers are not allowed to help themselves in the passenger elevators. Different families can make emergency landing with one button.
6. The villa elevator comes standard with power-off emergency leveling functions and devices. However, this function should be used in abnormal conditions such as overhaul and maintenance.
Aoma is able to provide industry-leading energy efficient elevators, escalators, moving, MRL lifts ect.