Get quality service now!
Add: Qianghua Road, Nanxun Economic Development Zone, Huzhou City, Zhejiang Province
When purchasing real estate, we will actively understand the civil construction quality, lighting and ventilation, and community environment of the house, but it is easy to overlook the residential elevators used. The quality and configuration of residential elevators directly affect the safety and comfort of travel, so we should focus on them when buying a house.
1. First of all, it depends on the quality of the elevator. In order to meet market demand, elevator manufacturers will produce elevators of different grades, with different performance indicators such as load capacity and speed. The price ranges from hundreds of thousands to millions of yuan, and the comfort and reliability are also different. For residential elevators, some developers often choose lower-priced general brands and low-grade elevators in order to reduce costs. In order to seize the residential elevator market, elevator manufacturers will also reduce the cost of materials and reduce the configuration to reduce prices. Buyers should try their best to choose a residence with well-known brand, good performance and high configuration elevators.
2. Secondly, it depends on the number of elevators. If the number of elevators in each unit of a residential building is small, the frequency of use will increase, the wear and aging of the mechanical and electrical parts of the elevator will accelerate, the failure rate will increase, and the service life will be reduced. The relevant national design codes divide the residential elevator configuration into four levels from "economic" to "luxury", stipulating that for high-rise residential buildings with 12 floors and above, the number of elevators should be no less than two. When 25 people live on each floor and the number of floors is 24 or more, at least 3 elevators should be installed; when 25 people live on each floor and the number of floors is 35 or more, at least 4 elevators should be installed.
Who is the owner of the elevator
1. The owner is not only the user of the residential elevator, but also the owner of the residential elevator. The "Property Law" stipulates that residential elevators, as auxiliary facilities of buildings, are jointly owned by the owners, and the owners have rights and assume obligations for the elevators.
2. For residential elevators, the owner usually entrusts the property company to perform the safety management responsibilities of the elevator; if the newly installed elevator has not been transferred to the property right unit or the property management unit, the project construction unit shall act as the use management unit to perform its obligations and assume responsibilities.
3. After the owner entrusts the management responsibilities of the elevator to the property company, it is not all right and can be left alone. To play the role of master, in accordance with the property service contract, pay the property management fee including the daily maintenance cost of the elevator on time, and urge the property company to do a good job in the daily management and maintenance of the elevator.
Daily maintenance of elevators such as "health preservation"
1. Elevator's mechanical parts, electrical components, safety protection devices, etc. will wear out, wear out, and fatigue during use, which will cause elevator failure. Therefore, the elevator needs professional maintenance, regular cleaning, lubrication, adjustment, and repair to reduce the failure rate, improve the reliability, extend the service life, and make it run "healthy".
2. Elevator maintenance will consume a certain amount of material and labor costs, which will inevitably incur costs. If you want to strictly implement the maintenance requirements in accordance with the technical regulations, when choosing a maintenance unit, you cannot blindly pursue low prices, otherwise the elevator maintenance quality It will be discounted, resulting in frequent elevator failures and shortened life. The annual cost of normal maintenance of an elevator should generally be more than 4,000 yuan.
Aoma is able to provide industry-leading energy efficient elevators, escalators, moving, MRL lifts ect.